quinta-feira, 6 de março de 2008

Already miss you

"Don't leave so fast.
Let me be a few moments with you before you go.
You'll never know how important you are and how I wanna stay with you. I love the way you make me laugh, how you make me smile and believe that the world is good and I have to shine.
Don't leave so fast.
I don't wanna see you leaving, so don't.
Can you hold me tight one more time?
Don't leave so fast.
You'll find your way back home, I promise.

Your home is my heart.

Ash."

5 comentários:

Ila Marinho disse...

Não tá erradíssimo não,sério. Tá é um bucado bom, congrats. Your english is too fucking great.
xD

B. disse...

Que graça, cara!
É seu? Ö
Adorei! (:

Ana Luiza disse...

ai que liiindo! *-*

Ila Marinho disse...

Nossa,xuxu..Brigada.Não achei que tivesse ficado assim tão bom..aiheiaheaiheiae
Brigada.

Ila Marinho disse...

MENTIRA!VOCÊ TÁ ESCREVENDO?
vai jogar GH o caramba,vou te ligar aí a-go-ra!tenho que mesmo que te passar a proposta de redação..